If you decide to mine crypto-currency, for example, ether or litecoin, or want to buy multiple bitcoins, you need somewhere to store these funds. You will need a Bitcoin wallet. It is important to know that the regular Bank card or WebMoney purse is not suited for this because you need to create a special virtual wallet called Bitcoin wallet.
In this article we will tell you not only about how to create bitcoin wallet, but also about how to obtain a bitcoin address, how to use it and what security measures need to be applied to the purse for money Bitcoin was secure and protected from outsiders.
The types of bitcoin wallets
Let’s start with what a Bitcoin wallet is a virtual storage for your cryptocurrency ( in this case Bitcoin ) with a unique email address. Access is provided via a personal account in which you go on the principle of two-factor authentication, and can use the functionality of a bitcoin wallet to transfer funds to another address Bitcoin, exchange bitcoin to pay for goods or services with bitcoin.
There are several options of Bitcoin wallets, and you get to decide which bitcoin wallet to choose based on your needs and personal preferences. Consider the main types of Bitcoin wallets:
- Computer wallets Bitcoin , there are thick and thin. To use fat wallet, you need to download the entire block chain and constantly monitor the updates. Slim wallet Bitcoin does not require downloading the entire history of the blockchain, however, the extent of its security will be much lower;
- Mobile Bitcoin wallets are wallets that you can run on your smartphone or tablet, and use the funds for the transaction;
- Online wallets for Bitcoin – a virtual resource to which you can connect from everywhere, not only from your computer by using the private key. It is convenient and beneficial when you are not at home behind their PC but need urgent access to your account with your account in Bitcoin;
- Bitcoin hardware wallets are dedicated devices with private keys stored in electronic form;
- Paper Bitcoin walletsis the most affordable and popular type of purse that generates a bitcoin address as an image with a QR code.
About everyone named bitcoin wallet, you can read the reviews online, examine in detail the advantages and weaknesses of each type, then decide which one fits best for you.
The procedure of registration of Bitcoin wallet
How to create or register your Bitcoin wallet? This question, of course, of interest to anyone who wants to start your own purse. Below we describe in detail how to create bitcoin wallet in Russian, to comfortably use it to carry out all the planned exchange or payment transaction.
How to create a bitcoin wallet — a step by step guide:
- Go to the website https://blockchain.info/ru/wallet/;
The Website Blockchain
- click on the button “Create new wallet”;
- after entering username and password in the dialog box, click “Continue”;
- the screen will display the ID codethat you want to save (you can write it down in your personal notebook or create a Word document record you want to store in remote folder). This ID is needed to get the bitcoin address and have full access to the account after the check Bitcoin wallet;
Address example Bitcoin wallet
- The procedure is completed you log in to your personal account.
How to get Bitcoin address – you go into your wallet by entering the username and password (these are the data that you invented for registration), then you will see a long alphanumeric code. This is your coveted address, which is recommended separately to record. When you want to transfer to your wallet a certain amount of cryptocurrencies it you have to specify that it will be coming your means.
Now you know how to check Bitcoin wallet and registration (receive) a bitcoin address. This data is personally yours, keep them in an inaccessible place and then your capital is always safety and security.
How to start a online wallet
As we said earlier, you can use the standard Bitcoin wallet on PC, but also download the bitcoin wallet online to from outside the house, you could log in your personal account and make the necessary operations.
Online Bitcoin wallet will work on any device – even on the computer, though smartphone, however, the connection to the Internet is required. By generating the key you will be able to obtain remote access, while in another city or even another country, when you do not have your PC.
How to register Bitcoin wallet online? Here everything is simple. First you need to download a wallet for bitcoins, and you can click on the link https://bitcoin.org/ru/wallets/web/. Of the suggested types you choose the Web version, then you need to choose the program, which will run a virtual wallet.
Section with a Web Bitcoin wallets.
We offer such options Bitcoin wallets:
Top of the best bitcoin wallets for different platforms
How to create your Bitcoin wallet and which version to choose? It is important to consider the reliability factor of the company, which offers services to store private keys.
For the category of online wallet Bitcoin formed such a rating:
The first three positions are considered the most reliable.
Among hardware wallets are popular:
- Ledger Nano’s;
- Best wallet.
If you want to create a Bitcoin wallet in Russian. on a smartphone or tablet running the Android OS, then the actual options are these:
- Bitcoin Wallet.
PC users choose Electrum or Copay.
The basic setup Bitcoin wallet
Now you already know where to get bitcoin address, and now look at the basic settings of your wallet. In fact, we will use the wallet for receiving and sending money is the key of the account operation.
To get the bitcoin to your Bitcoin address, you need to follow the following steps:
- open the section “Get”;
- in the pop-up window is displayed your number’s Bitcoin wallet, which you give to the one who will be transferring your funds;
- you can use the QR code – it’s faster and easier.
Receiving Bitcoin in the section of the wallet.
Sending funds is as follows:
- you go to the tab “Send”;
- enter the number of Bitcoin wallet of the recipient;
- enter the amount and destination of transfer;
- click “Send”.
Menu send Bitcoin to the address of the recipient.
How to safely protect your wallet
In addition, you know how to get your bitcoin address, it is important to think about the safety of your wallet, because unprotected Bitcoin account can easily fall prey to hackers and fraudsters.
In the personal Cabinet there is a special section for security, which you must complete and activate all three levels of protection:
- Protection against loss of access to funds.
- Protection from unauthorized access to the wallet.
- Advanced security mode.
Section “Security” Bitcoin wallet.
You can also find monitoring of exchangers from our partners
I hope you enjoyed the article and now You will be able to download, configure, and use a Bitcoin wallet.