Often, beginners in the market getting acquainted with the technical analysis of professional traders just don’t understand what it was because of the abundance of professional slang.
We have gathered for you the basic and most frequently used phrases and terms:
- Ask — offer price
- Bid — the quotation on purchase
- Stock glass is the area of the terminal, which displayed bids and
- Bomb up — buy on the number of ASCI, aggressive
- Storm in a teacup — a major player in the overall activity at the auction
exceeds the average level of volatility, there is a struggle between
major market players and the crowd in which in 9 cases out of 10
the winner, by far comes out the Jumbo!
- To enter the market is to open a trade
- Posturing — open the transaction, go to the trade.
- To make on foot — it means that there are the traders stop
orders that protect their trades, their orders clearly spelled out share in percentage or in $, and it also means that a major player
gets the price especially in those areas where usually the crowd puts these
protective stop orders and he takes them so money.
- Put bucket/supply bucket — to put a bid.
- Go into the cache/safetythis — sell all the coins and reach tezer dollar or
- The global whale — transcendence, the major investors have
funds from $ 500 million up to $ 20 billion
- Moving the market — to give the prices in the right direction
- Day trading is a style of trading where trades are not transferred
through the night
- The depot is actually your Deposit, the amount of those funds that you
use for the purchase or sale amount of cryptocoins
- Pour is to sell bidam
- To kill a moose (in any case not to go to the forest to bring it in
sacrifice) means to close your losing position
- Sausage — trading.
- To pour, to pour — a synonym for “sell.”
- Long — deal to increase the price of the asset
- Low — the minimum price at a certain time interval
Small sprat — on each coin is its own depending on
the volume of trading. Small sprat is considered to be the trader who
sells mostly, amounts less than 5 000$.
- On. — this means that you must purchase brand
the entire amount that you have a certain asset
- To collect fuel for rockets — which means that you need to purchase
the coin, which is considered a potentially strong growth.
- Rollback is a price movement in the opposite direction
- To open a position — buy/sell foreign currency, so
by the deal.
- Roll over — this means that you must close trades in
a certain direction and open in the opposite direction.
- Portfolio Manager is a professional trader who is
manages the assets of investors (traders).
- Hamster — inept trader, beginner
- Sweaty hamster is the hamster, which is very intensively bought, tired
and his strength on the exhale. Also means that very soon, the hamster will lose
what he earned previously.
- To lure the moose is mean to average your losing position
and thus to make its average price more than acceptable
reference to the market price.
- Protorgovki process, when the market is stable, the volatility
in the range 1% — 5%, price is moving sideways.
- Bubble greed — scale, fullness kind of indicator.
- The market was pre — prices strongly fell down and was
the ability to buy coins is very profitable.
- Cuts the market — the market fluctuates.
- To catch a moose — to loss, to depart from the market by stop order.
- The snowman had melted — the power of shortstop dried up, left the buyers and
began to aggressively push the price up.
- Present tarit, zatarivatsya — buy
- Trader — a professional who earns in the stock
- Here(to the moon) — rapid increase in the cost of the asset
- Choking hamster — a major investor pressed the price down
- Resistance level — level where the price will slow down your
growth, where the sellers will start their sales customers will have
- High — the maximum price at a certain time interval
- To hitout is to buy at askam
- Hodl(HODL!) — to hold a certain amount of time
Price corridor means that the price is squeezed in certain
part: lower buy, top selling. In this range, which
called corridor, it is.
- Shorts deal on lowering the price of the asset
- Shortest — sellers, traders who sell on the decline