hardworkWhat’s new will bring hardwork Bitcoin Cash?
- After the upgrade of the network the unit Bitcoin Cash will be increased to 32 MB 8 MB current. In other words, the number of transactions in the block will increase significantly and according to the developers this should increase the speed of transactions.
- Happen to reactivate the original parts of the original Bitcoin code, one of such parts is the ‘OP_GROUP’, which will be used when creating a BCC.
- Code injection ‘OP_RETURN’ will allow you to store the blockchain and additional data can be the basis for smart contracts, thereby expanding its functionality.
- Create a new Bitcoin client ABC 0.17.0. The developers are asking the owners of the ABC node to upgrade to version 0.17.0. The Bitcoin Protocol ABC 0.17.0 is already available for download here.
- Hardwork Bitcoin Cash does not expect to receive coins of the clones.
What with the price of Bitcoin Cash?
After the last drawdown of Bitcoin Bitcoin Cash fell from 1830 to the current 1400 or more than 20%(although in this he stands out from other altcoins). Attractive if that’s the price to buy everyone decides for himself.
Growth after hard forks of Bitcoin Cash
It is worth noting that until the last major drop Bitcoin Cash increased from 580 $ at the beginning of April to 1830 only 1 month brought successful traders almost a three-fold profit.
To know the value of Bitcoin Cash in real time.
Where to buy Bitcoin Cash?
If you want to buy Bitcoin tokens Cash, we recommend to do it on a crypto currency exchange Binance.
In addition to the greatest volume of trading in the cryptocurrency world it is still the lowest fee for transaction. After hard forks of Bitcoin Cash You will be able to trade it to the most common currency pairs.
See the overview of exchange Binance